Thursday, April 28, 2011

back to blogging

I am finally back to blogging! We have a new laptop and I finally got a camera card reader this week. I am excited to share pictures and "journal" about things that we do as a family. As I was putting pictures on for a post below I found myself getting frustrated. I could not get the pictures spaced like I wanted them. I got so upset about it that I had to walk away from the computer and take a break. I immediately thought, why does my blog post have to be so perfect? It was a good reminder that I am doing this as a hobby, something fun to do and that it does not need to be a priority or something to seek perfection in. My priorities need to be my relationship with Christ, my family and keeping my house in order. Am I putting more time into blogging or reading God's word? Am I blogging when I need to be fixing dinner or vacuuming my dusty house? This time of reflection really helped me, so I wanted to share it with you too.

No comments: