We are all ready for tomorrow....the girl's first day of Kindergarten....well sort of. Tomorrow is their staggered entry day where they go and learn all about Kindergarten and have an assessment with one of the kindergarten teachers. Oh how I wish I could be a fly on the wall for that!!! They are really excited about tomorrow, but more excited about their real first day....me too. Tomorrow Jay and I will walk the girls up and then next week we will have an entourage with mom and dad too. Don't worry, both days we will have a full photo shoot on the front porch!!! The girls helped me pack their lunches tonight for tomorrow and their clothes and shoes are all laid out and ready. One of the things I am most excited about as crazy as it sounds are their rest towels. My mom made them for the girls! She made my kindergarten towel many years ago complete with my name, "Jenny" crocheted on it and two adorable turtles. When I went to college she surprised me with a towel with my monogram crocheted and two cute turtles again. I knew I had to have the same for my girls, so mom got to work. She found these awesome big and soft pink towels and picked out a cute grosgrain ribbon to go under their names. Then she crocheted their names and two turtles, they even have little scarves on their necks! The towels are so cute and such a treasure to me. Thank you mom for making the day even more special!!
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment