Tuesday, October 20, 2009

fair favorites

I totally forgot to put my three favorite pictures on the last post about the fair! Here they are.....The first one is my absolute favorite fair picture ever! Ava and the little duckling are looking right into each others eyes!!! I wonder what they were both thinking. Secondly, my sweet Claire with her cotton candy. She did share some with us, but she is pretty protective of it. I guess she gets that from her mommy. Lastly this sweet mommy pig with all of her babies. They were all asleep in this picture. I just loved that one little piglet on top of all the other ones...it's a great family shot if I do say so myself!





2 comments:

cara said...

I LOVE the pig picture!! Oh my goodness! I may have to blow it up and hang it above my bed!

Carolina City Girl said...

ava + duckling = my favorite picture. so so sweet :)