Saturday, May 23, 2009

sweet friendship


Today I went on a lunch date with my friend Christin. It is hard to believe we have been friends for over six years now! She will be a senior next year at Meredith!!! She is leaving tomorrow for Summer Project with Campus Crusade for Christ so we had to make one last Salsa Fresh date!!! I love hanging out with her and finding out what is going on in her life! It defintely takes me back to my days in Crusade while I was at Meredith. I too went on a Summer Project twice and we were talking about stuff to pack that was important. She was telling me that people are taking their laptops and of course she would have her cell phone with her and I had to stop and think about it.....No one had a laptop or a cell phone when I went on project! Am I that old!!! I had to call home on the pay phone outside our hotel! I will miss you Christin and can't wait to keep up with your blog! I know you are going to have an amazing summer!!

1 comment:

Carolina City Girl said...

love you, jen :) thanks for the wonderful friend you are!