Saturday, May 23, 2009

saturday morning art


For the past three mornings the girls have had a big treat....eating breakfast in the living room on their table while watching a show. Since preschool ended Wednesday we have been low key hanging around at home and relaxing. I guess this is a three day treat for completing their first year of school! Well today I took in their breakfast and instead of their favorite cartoon show they begged to watch the Joy of Painting. It is from the 70's I guess but is still shown on PBS. They love Bob Ross, even his crazy hair. It is so funny to watch him....she says the funniest things...."We'll put a little tree here", "Do whatever makes you happy". Apparently watching him makes the girls happy! Maybe he will inspire them to be artists one day!!!

2 comments:

The Wells of Morrisville said...

Jen, that is SO funny!

Mary Lindsey said...

Hahaha... this is cracking me up!