Tuesday, March 3, 2009

photo shoot

Daisy Duck and Minnie Mouse

Today I was trying of think of something really fun to do indoors with the girls.....we have watched shows, colored, done every puzzle in the house, and played games so today we had a princess photo shoot. The girls love to dress up and love to pose for the camera, so this is a great combination. We got out all the dress up clothes and they picked their favorite looks from the dress, to the crown or veil, and of course the right shoes. They were very creative today I must say! I also got out my makeup bag to make it even more fun. This was just the second time I have put makeup on the girls and they loved it again. Ava actually wanted mascara today, which was a first! They looked beautiful....here are some of their princess looks!

Totally Tinkerbell

Beautiful Belle

Sweet Sleeping Beauty

Marvelous Minnie

2 comments:

Abbie said...

I love all the princess looks!

Carolina City Girl said...

they are so sweet :) and i'd recognize that purple eyeshadow anywhere! haha