Monday, March 2, 2009

another snow day


I am so thankful that it snowed one more time before spring! It was so fun to be home and play in the snow as a family! I think I said this last time I posted about the snow, but my favorite thing is to look in out into our backyard and see all the trees covered with snow...it is like a winter wonderland! We made our first snowman today...the snow was a lot more wet than last time so it stuck together a lot better. "She" was small, but cute complete with a scarf and carrot nose! We went down to our neighbors house and played with Mary Carson and Marshal in their backyard...sledding and playing on a snow covered playground what fun! I just can't believe it is going to be near 70 degrees by the end of the week. Maybe I will post some pictures of the girls in shorts later this week!



1 comment:

Mary Lindsey said...

Hey Jen,

I just wanted to tell you that I love seeing you with your family! You are such a great mama, and I hope to be as fun as you are one day! You have so many great traditions with your girls!! I can't wait until Harper & the babies are old enough to go play in the snow :-)

Hope you are doing well!

Love,
Mary Lindsey