Monday, November 10, 2008

girls just wanna have fun




Last night while daddy was playing basketball the girls and I decided to play dress up. This time instead of just putting on pretty princess dresses and crowns
they had makeup too! This was a first and they really loved it. They have always loved to watch me put on my makeup so they were really excited when I put it on their sweet cheeks! I also painted their fingers and toes. It was so much fun pampering my little sweeties!

2 comments:

emily bennett said...

i LOVE that! can't wait to do it with M- girl stuff is just waaaaay too much fun. good for you and letting them doll up, i know they just loved it!

Carolina City Girl said...

it's so good to see that they love that purple eyeshadow as much as we do! the question is, will they want a pink or yellow tube of mascara?? :)