Tuesday, September 23, 2008

shelley lake saturday






One of our favorite things to do on Saturday mornings is to go to Shelley Lake. They have many fun things that the girls enjoy including a great playground, feeding the of duck and an awesome wooden balance beam to walk on. Last month we discovered that they also have paddle boats and the girls (and I) have been dying to try it out. So this past Saturday even though it was a little cool, we went on the boats. It was so much fun! I was a little nervous about the girls even though they had on life jackets. It did not help my nerves that I stood up and moved from the front to the back a couple of times while we were out on the lake!! The girls really enjoyed it and loved how close the ducks would swim up to them. They are opened for a few more weeks for this season and it was a great deal...only $5 for 30 minutes, which was plenty of time! I love spending time together as a family...especially on Saturday mornings when we go on many adventures!

1 comment:

emily bennett said...

i wish you guys would smile or something, you know- look like you enjoy being together ;)