Tuesday, September 23, 2008

claire's leader day


On Monday it was Claire's turn to be the leader in her class! She was very excited and had fun picking out what she would take in the leader bag. She decided on animal crackers for her snack, Cinderella for her book and Miss Bunny as her toy. Miss Bunny is the stuffed animal that she sleeps with every night and she is friends with Ava's Miss Froggie!!! I also let her look through the photo album and pick out a picture to share with her class. She chose one of her, Ava, Ellie, me, my mom and Court! She got to tell her class about her cousins and her aunt Courtie!! She got to be the line leader, hold the flag during the Pledge of Allegiance and pass our her snack. Claire and Ava are both loving preschool. This weekend on Saturday and Sunday Claire asked me "Is it school today?" Having said that, Claire's funniest story from preschool doesn't quite line up. I think she said this funny quote on the second day of school. As soon as the girls got in the car I said, "How was school today", very excited to hear all about it. Claire's response was "Long, very long". I laughed so hard! I love both of my girls so much and love the similarities and differences that they Lord has blessed them with. My favorite thing about Claire's personality is her sweet heart. She is so kind and giving, especially to her sister. I love seeing what a good friend she is to others!

No comments: