Yesterday the girls and I went to our annual family reunion in Pink Hill, NC. Jason had to stay home and get some work done around our house with his dad because it was the last Saturday before our move. We had a great time at the family reunion. We got to see a lot of family including Clay, Court and the girls. We had great fellowship and yummy food....including Claire's corn on the cobb! The hightlight of the day was the hayride I got to go on with Claire and Ava. One of our family members Curtis had an old, old John Deer tractor with a trailer of hay and took all of the kids for a ride. The girls loved it but Claire kept saying "It's a little bit scratchy". I could not stop laughing. Ellie and Court were on the ride with us. It was a blast!
Sunday, September 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Alright Mrs. Joyner, we need some more posts!!! :)
Post a Comment