This past week the girls got to play with their favorite girl friends! We went to the pool with our close friends Christy, Emme and Kate. The girls had so much fun swimming and splashing with Emme. Christy also gave the girls their first little swim lesson. She took them in the deep end and worked on kicking and moving their arms. Claire and Ava are both now going under the water and swimming...I can not believe it! I am looking into swim lessons for them to take this winter at two different pools....one that is inside and one that has a dome over it.
The girls also got to see and play with two little girls on our street a lot. They love both of them, Julia and Lauren, but especially Julia beacause she is older. She lives right next door to us. She is in second grade and the sweetest little girl. We are going to miss both of them when we move next week. That's right.... the movers come in less than a week! I honestly can not believe we are going to be living in the home I grew up in. It still has not officially hit me. We have been there so many times this past month dropping off boxes and doing so much work to get it ready but it hasn't hit me that we really are going to live there now! We can not wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment