Tuesday, October 11, 2011

spirit week



















The girls had so much fun dressing up for Spirit Week at school last week. Each day had a fun theme and they could not wait to pick out what they were going to wear! We started the week with Wacky Tack Day followed by Career Day, Sports Day, Decade Day and North Ridge Pride Day. All three of us showed our North Ridge Pride! The most memorable day for me was Career Day. I started asking them what they were going to wear by asking them what they want to be when they grow up. This answer has changed many times in our household through the years. Claire decided on gymnast which I thought was really cute. She wore her gymnastics leotard under her warm up jacket with her yoga pants! When Ava told me what she wanted to be I did not know whether to laugh or cry...she wants to be a DIVA. Thankfully her take on the word is someone famous. I think she may just get her wish. Jay and I say all the time her name is going to be up in lights somewhere, somehow! The week ended with our big school carnival, Unicornucpia...we are the unicorns after all. It was a lot of fun and a great success! It was definitely a wonderful week at North Ridge!

No comments: