We did not have a movie night...we had a family movie afternoon yesterday. The girls had been waiting for the movie Dolphin Tale to come out!!! Jay and I picked them up at school and went straight to Carmkie 15 off of Atlantic Ave. where between 4:00 and 5:30 movies are only $5.00. That is $2.50 cheaper than matinee price! The movie was SO good! It was such a sweet story of friendship and of course I cried during most of it. Jay also shed a few tears. I just love movies that are based on true stories! Ava has always been a dolphin lover and this movie propelled her to the next level. She is ready to graduate from UNCW and work with dolphins her whole life. Claire loved the movie too and they have both been talking about it non stop since we left the theater yesterday! On the way home we swung by our local Little Ceasers and picked up pizza and crazy bread! It was a great ending to a wonderful family time!
Saturday, September 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment