Sunday, December 26, 2010

visit with Santa






The girls loved seeing Santa again this year. My dad went with us one afternoon after school and thankfully there were just three people in line in front of us. The girls both told him what they wanted for Christmas and according to Claire, Ava spent a little too much time and she only had time to tell him two things! Thankfully they were both things that he brought on Christmas morning!! This year Ava got Santa laughing with I was able to snap a picture of. She asked him how he remembered everything that every child asked for. He told her that he went back home each night and typed it onto his laptop!! I just love Santa and I love the tradition of the girls going to see him and sitting on his lap. I guess we will see how many more years it will last!

No comments: