The girls started a new year of dance this week. They are excited to be in class with some of their best buddies again....Grace, Emmy and Bella! They are also excited (Ava more than Claire) to try a different class. This year they are taking ballet. The past two years they have been in a ballet/tap combo, but have done tap in the recital. I can't wait to see them as ballerinas this year! I was actually a little emotional walking into the studio this year. It hit me that the first time we walked through the doors the girls were two years old. Now they are five and in kindergarten! I am sure I will continue to feel this way each year as they grow older. I had to include the bun picture...how cute! They have to wear their hair in a bun each week and wear pink leotards and pink tights, that's true ballerina style!
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment