Tuesday, November 10, 2009

junior league






We did it....we completed our first junior league show! It was so much fun, but totally exhausting! We did really well....not as well as we had originally thought, but we all agreed we set our hopes a little high. We sold lots of frames and many wall boards and sold wholesale to two stores while we were there! Our frames are nowbeing sold in three stores! We definitely thought and talked about the future of our business and hope to have some exciting things happening in the near future! We had so much fun being with each other for five days and really enjoyed meeting many of the other vendors at the show. Of course we shared many laughs....strudels in the house! I love these ladies so much and could not ask for better business partners!

4 comments:

Anna Walters said...

I knew the week was going to be one hilarious moment after another when the first thing we saw in fayetteville was that man's plate at k&s.......he may still be there eating from it as I write this.

Heather said...

Jen- that's AWESOME! Are yall selling at other craft shows this year? Could you tell me which ones so I can come by and see ya?

cara said...

Did you ever walk around to see the other booths? My friend Cara was there with Sister Act! She tried to come say hi to you several times but she said you were either not there or she was rushing to do something!

SO do you have leftover frames that you want/need to sell? I would love to get some early Christmas presents!!!

Sandy said...

That's great! I love mine that I received at HFFK!