Jay and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary on June 29th, but went out on our anniversary date last week. We had so much fun together! We enjoyed dinner at Brio Tuscan Grill which Jay loved and I thought was just ok. I am such a 518 girl it is hard for me to love another Italian restaurant! After dinner we strolled through the mall for a few minutes and yes went into the Disney store on a date without the girls!!! After the mall we went downtown and saw Jersey Boys at Memorial Auditorium. The show was amazing!!! The music had everyone including us clapping and dancing to the songs of the Four Seasons. We both love musicals and this one did not disappoint. We were a little worried about being able to see the show well because our original tickets were on the second to the last row!!! However, once we got inside they upgraded the whole balcony due to low attendance that night. We were so excited that we got great seats without paying a whole lot more money!!! I love celebrating our anniversary because every year we can reflect on the past year of our marriage. I am thankful that every year we fall more in love with each other!
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy anniversary!! Sounds like a fantastic night out!
Post a Comment