Friday, June 19, 2009

home sweet home




















We are back home now and as much as I miss being at the beach, it is so good to be in our own home again. We were supposed to stay until today, but came home Wednesday instead. The girls missed their daddy too much to be away for another week. They have been playing non stop with all their favorite toys and dolls since we got home, I can tell they are glad to be here too. Here are some of my favorite pictures from our time at the beach together. The last picture is what we saw when we walked in to the kitchen on Wednesday night. Jay was very creative with his flower arrangement. Our hydrangea in the backyard has the most beautiful blooms on it this year and he knew how sad I was to leave it when we left for the beach. Well it was still so pretty when we returned and how sweet of him to have the blooms waiting to welcome us back home....of course, I had to take a picture!

3 comments:

Windot said...

looooooove the pictures! can't wait to see you and get a hug! :)

Mary Lindsey said...

I love seeing all the pictures!! So much fun! LOVE the flowers and the arrangements - very creative Jay :-) What a sweet welcome home gift!

Tell Su-Su hello!

Love yall!
Mary Lindsey

Mike said...

Glad ya'll had a great time! Welcome back!