Ellie and Baylor have been in Raleigh for a couple of days....so that means lots of play time for these four cousins. They girls just love each other so much and have the best time playing, dancing and dressing up. They also give each other more hugs than I can count! We played at our house, Susu's house and ended our time tonight with dinner at McDonalds! Mom and I even enjoyed a caramel sundae without them even noticing....they were too busy on the playground. Their next play time will be in Wilmington in a few weeks...we can't wait! This video is really for Ellie and Baylor...they love to watch the videos I put on the blog of Claire and Ava so I thought they needed to "star" in one of their own!
Please note Ava's dance at the beginning of the video...she totally made this up, although I think it's an early 80's Madonna move! I love Baylor dancing with her baby...it is so cute!
2 comments:
Ava is cracking me up.
I kept waiting for Ava to shout "vogue!" Those are some talented dancing girls you've got there.
Post a Comment