This past weekend I attended my 10 year college reunion! It was so great to catch up with so many people, especially my college roommate Sarah! We stayed in the dorm Friday and Saturday night together and spent many hours talking about what we are up to now and laughing about memories from the past! We had not seen each other in five years, so we had a lot to talk about. My two suite mates were also there as well as our "fifth" roomie Brownie, so we were complete! It had been a while since I had seen my suite mate Naz, who was one of my closest friends from college. It was so good to see her and give her a hug! On Friday night we attended a reception at the President's house. The Band of Oz performed and they were AWESOME! They covered all the best beach music songs and even some classics like Bon Jovi! On Saturday I took Sarah to her favorite place ever....Bruegger's Bagels. She lives in Wilmington and they don't have one there so she was excited to go. We did a little bit of shopping at Cameron Village and then headed back to campus. That afternoon we had our class meeting and class picture and then hung out downtown with 60 of our classmates. Our class event was at Mosaic Wine Lounge which was pretty neat. I also got to spend time with my friend Anna who is like a sister to me! Between us we ate like 30 chocolate covered strawberries!!!! It was really interesting to talk to everyone and hear what they are doing and how many kids everyone has. I can't wait to do it all again in five years!
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment