I could not wait to get back home to see my girls on Mother's Day. When I saw them that morning they greeted me with hugs, kisses, and flowers. At the Joyner's church the girls had each planted me beautiful Zinnia in a pot. We had Mother's Day lunch at with Bonnie and Rich at their church....a delicious country home cooked lunch complete with two 6 foot tables of homemade desserts!!! That of course was the girls favorite part of lunch. They got to look at all the choices and pick what looked the yummiest! That afternoon the girls and I went shopping at the mall, they already love to shop...look out Jay! Then we took a family walk and walked to Moe's for dinner. The weather was beautiful and and we ate outside on their patio. We took many goofy pictures the whole way there, but only a couple made the blog. I of course had to go hug my mom before going to bed that night, so after the girls were tucked in I went to mom's to tell her Happy Mother's Day and how much I love her! It was another special Mother's Day indeed!
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
your girls take such GREAT pics!! i love their real smiles:)!
Post a Comment