Monday, May 4, 2009

birthday fun


















I had the best birthday weekend thanks to my husband, parents and friends! Year number 32 is off to a great start! Jason took me out to celebrate on Friday night and we had a great date together. We went to Macaroni Grill and after dinner we were going to go to a movie, but instead I chose to walk through Kohls and Target. It was fun to do that without kids and watch Jay just stroll around because it was my birthday!! On Saturday my friend Susan hosted an open house where Maggie and I sold our frames. It was a great success and so fun to see so many friends and meet many new faces. Saturday night my sweet group of friends took me out for dessert to celebrate. We went to Coquette at North Hills and had some very yummy sweet treats. I got creme brulee and it was so delicious. I am so thankful for my girlfriends and it was so special to me for them to come. Thank you Christy for planning such a fun time!!! Sunday was my real birthday and because Jay was at the beach the girls and I spent the night with my parents on Saturday. It was so fun to wake up on my birthday with my parents. My mom even got out my baby book and shared some sweet memories with me! After church my parent took us out to lunch and then my mom and I took the girls to a Spring dance recital. This was not the one the girls were in, just one we went to. It was a beautiful production and I think it made the girls more excited about their recital in June. I had the best time just being with so many people that I love this weekend and I had fun turning 32!

1 comment:

Tucker Family said...

Happy Birthday Jen! :)