Tuesday, April 28, 2009

happy birthday susu














Today is my mom's birthday... Happy Birthday Susu!!! Even though today is her real birthday, we had fun celebrating yesterday. Mom and I started the morning off with pedicures and shopping while the girls were in school. It was so relaxing and fun to get pedicures together even though both of us had ticklish feet! Not only did we get matching pedicures, but matching earrings at Carolina Silver Company! I loved spending time with mom, just the two of us! We see each other almost everyday but usually we have the girls or other people with us. Don't get me wrong, we have so much fun with the girls, but yesterday it was special just for the two of us to be together. We could talk in peace and have fun as just mom and daughter! Last night we celebrated some more with dinner at Outback! Me, Jay and the girls met mom and dad for a birthday dinner. It was so good and we were all stuffed when we walked out!! Mom, I hope you had fun celebrating and never forget how much we all love you and how special you are to me!!!












1 comment:

The Wells of Morrisville said...

Jen, I love reading about your relationship with your parents. It's so special and sweet.