Sunday, December 21, 2008

photo tag

*Open the fourth picture folder on your computer
*Post the fourth picture in that folder
*Explain the picture
*Tag four more people



This fun tag is from my friend Cheri! I love this picture and have not previously posted it on the blog! This was taken in October on "bring a friend to dance day" at the girls dance studio. Of course the girls wanted Emmy and Kate to come! This is how they walked from the car to the front door of the studio. They are the best of friends and have so much fun together. Kate is almost 2 and hangs right in there with them now! I love that they are all holding hands and I also love that they all have their pink crocs on!

I tag Heather B., Amy P., Laura R., and Sara T.

3 comments:

Heather said...

i hope you don't have another Heather B. in your life b/c I assumed it was me and plan on doing this fun tag:)!! hopefully i'll see you in a couple days on Christmas eve at Providence...hope Jay is feeling better.

Windot said...

How cute! I knew you would have a cute picture, that is why I tagged you!!!

Amy said...

Great picture! I accept your challenge even with my limited pictures! That should make it more interesting, right?