Even though the girl's real birthday is December 23 there has already been a lot of celebrating going on! This week on Monday and Wednesday the girls celebrated their birthdays at school. It was fun to go in both days and take in their favorite sweet treat. Ava decided on cookies with craisins and white chocolate chips and even helped me make them. The funny thing was she would not even touch them when I brought them in to her classroom. It made me look pretty crazy saying that they were what she wanted me to make and having her throwthe whole thing away in the trash! Today I took in rice crispy treats for Claire bear. I also took a big bag of goldfish each day for a touch of salt with all the sweetness. Both days I also go to stay after snack and help with a Christmas craft. It was so fun seeing the girls interact with their friends and seeing the personalities of all the "names" I hear about so often. They have such a sweet class and Claire and Ava both love school so much....it is amazing all they have learned this year so far!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment