Thursday, October 2, 2008

politics in the joyner home


Well as most of you know, my husband loves politics so it is a constant topic in our household. This election I must say that I am very proud of myself because I am very interested in what is going on and willing to learn about the candidates and what they stand for. We are all about McCain/Palin in our home, but for some reason they girls talk a lot about Obama. For instance this week when we were at Jason's Deli, just me and the girls, when Claire saw a TV that had the news on and shouted "OBAMA" and started pointing. I wanted to crawl under the table and hide! I really wrote this post to tell the funniest thing that Ava said this week. We have our McCain/Palin sign in the front yard and she and Claire totally know what it says. This week when we pulled back in the driveway I asked them what does our sign say and Ava without hesitation said "Shawn Johnson"! I am still laughing about it today! She and Claire pretend they are the cute gymnast a lot and she knew the sign had somebody's name on it!!!

2 comments:

Windot said...

That is hilarious!!!! Shawn Johnson for president.

Tucker Family said...

Go McCain/ Palin! :)

Our house is rooting for them too!!