Jay's birthday weekend ended with a fun Labor Day. We had lunch with my parents at our usual...Andy's! You can't beat orangeade, onion rings and burgers! The girls love getting their kids meal in a car and coloring pictures of Andy. It has fast become a family tradition. Then we hit the pool all together. The girls had a blast swimming and diving for balls that my mom threw to them. I can not believe the summer is almost over....the pool is only opened for three more weeks! I am a little sad, but fall is almost here and it is my favorite season. I can't wait for cool weather. It also means the start of school for the girls which starts in the morning!! My stomach turns just writing that sentence. I am so excited and I know they will love it, but it is just crazy that my two babies are growing up so fast and are preschoolers now! Their backpacks are packed and their clothes are laid out. They are very excited about starting tomorrow. I can't wait to post their first day of school picture!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment