Tuesday, August 26, 2008

ellie and baylor come to raleigh



Claire an Ava had so much fun with their cousins this week! Ellie and Baylor are staying with my parents for a few days. They have of course played dress up, and their new thing is wearing each others clothes and shoes! Each time we have come home from playing this week Ava has worn home something of Ellie's!! Today I took my girls and Ellie to Target, lunch at Rudinos and to the pet store. They were all so well behaved and we had a lot of fun. They loved the pet store the most of course! We saw all kinds of animals and the girls got to pet the cutest cat! When we got back to mom's I had to take some pics of the four girls and of course one with their Susu!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Jen,

I can not believe your girls are 3.5 has it been that long? I am sure you don't remember me but we have a son from Kaz via WPA named Braden. I would love to email with you vietkaz@gmail.com

Jill