The girls started their new summer dance class a couple of weeks ago. So far they are loving it! It is their first time doing tap so it is something new and exciting for them. The only negative to the class is that they want to wear their tap shoes at home all the time. The only place they are allowed to wear them is outside on the screened porch so we have many performances out there! They just look so grown up now compared to when they started dance last summer. I can't believe they are already in their third class. They are still taking from Missy my great friend from Meredith. She is so good with them. This year they will take part in the big recital for the first time. It is literally a year away, but I am already to excited to see them perform on stage with their class. I think part of it is because they love to dance so much and the other part is I can remember my first recital and what I wore to all the others I had. I remember my parents bringing flowers and going out for ice cream and feeling so special! Jay and I laughed today as we watched their class because anytime they have to have a partner they automatically grab each others hands. They really have to be together. I don't know if that is good or bad. I want them to make friends with other kids both in this dance class and when they start preschool in a couple of months. For the time being they are just so into each other and attached to each other...I am just going to soak it all in because I know how fast time is going to go by!
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
hey! where do they take dance lessons?
So sweet! How fun seeing them do a recital. I know you are counting down the days already, ha ha!!!
ahh! they are too cute!
This picture is SOOO cute!
Post a Comment