Jay and I will be celebrating our 6th wedding anniversary this Sunday. We decided to celebrate a little early since Jay's parents had the girls last Saturday night. We had so much fun together. We ate at Chop House Grill, a restaurant we had been wanting to try....it was delicious! It was so nice to have a dinner and just talk in peace. Then we just came home and rented a movie and relaxed together. I can not believe that we have been married for six years already. It is so fun to talk about our wedding day and all the memories that surround it. It was such an awesome day! Jay, I love you so much and and so thankful to the Lord that in His perfect timing he brought us together!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
happy anniversary
Jay and I will be celebrating our 6th wedding anniversary this Sunday. We decided to celebrate a little early since Jay's parents had the girls last Saturday night. We had so much fun together. We ate at Chop House Grill, a restaurant we had been wanting to try....it was delicious! It was so nice to have a dinner and just talk in peace. Then we just came home and rented a movie and relaxed together. I can not believe that we have been married for six years already. It is so fun to talk about our wedding day and all the memories that surround it. It was such an awesome day! Jay, I love you so much and and so thankful to the Lord that in His perfect timing he brought us together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
happy anniversary! i'm so glad you were able to have a date together:)!!
Post a Comment