Yesterday was a very special day...my mom's birthday! The girls started her day by singing Happy Birthday, the whole song and quite loud I might add. We finished her day off by surprising her and my dad at dinner downtown Raleigh. We had it all planned....my dad took her to dinner at 518 one of our favorite places to eat and when they got there and were shown to their table the four of us were sitting there. The girls shouted "Happy Birthday" as soon as they saw her and ran and hugged her. I think it was a very special day for her. I love my mom so much and truly cherish the strong friendship we have! The girls also love their Su Su very much!!! and Jay loves "mama Evie"! The girls and I are leaving for the beach in the morning with mom, and Jay will join us for the weekend, I can't wait!!! I know we will have such a fun time and might just bring home our first two pets....hermit crabs....we'll see......
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment