Soon we will have three little birdies hatching on our front door!! A sweet little mommy bird has made her nest in a bucket of flowers that I hung on the door a few weeks ago. For the first few days we just had an empty nest and then the past three days she has laid one egg a day!! It is so fun for the girls to look in and guess how many eggs will be in the nest each day. I will not believe it if we have four eggs tomorrow!! Our front door has proven to be a very popular place for the birds of our neighborhood. When my parents lived here they too had a nest on the door during the spring! I can't wait to see the babies....and I will post another picture then!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment