Ok....my first two tags came pretty close together! This one is also really fun...thanks Cara!
3 jobs I've had
1. YMCA counselor
2. Brueggers Bagels
3. Mommy
3 movies I've watched more than once
1. While You were sleeping
2. Oceans 11
3. Knotting Hill
3 places I've lived
1. Virginia Beach
2. Raleigh
3. Chicago (for a summer)
3 shows I watch
1. LOST
2. American Idol
3. Jon & Kate plus 8
3 places I'd like to visit
1. Italy
2. Colorado
3. Texas
3 places I've been
1. Kazakhstan (yeah!)
2. Bahamas
3. Brazil
3 favorite Foods
1. Pickles
2. Mac & Cheese
3. Pineapple
3 things I'm looking forward to in the coming year
1. Spending time at the beach this summer with my family
2. Claire and Ava starting preschool
3. Continuing to decorate my home
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The point of TAG is that you're supposed to tag other people, duh ;) Hope Vegas was fun!
Post a Comment