10 things I love to do....
10. Go shopping! My favorite two places to shop are Target and Ann Taylor Loft
9. Vacuum- For some reason it really is one of my favorite things to do. I think it is because I can see first hand that I am accomplishing a task. I love to clean my house! Weird I know.
8. Watch TV- Hate to admit it, but it is true. I love to watch pretty much any type of show(even though I don't have a lot of time anymore)....Food Network, HGTV, reality and drama. The only kind of shows I can not stand are sitcoms and comedies. Currently my favorite shows are Lost, American Idol and What Not to Wear.
7. Go to Starbucks. When Jay and I have a Starbucks gift card to spend I feel like I have won the lottery!
6 & 5. I just asked Jay what he thought I should put as one of my favorite things to do and he said without thinking twice....Sleep and read People magazine! It made me laugh but he is right. However, I don't get to sleep in anymore!
4. Spend time with friends. I am so thankful for all of the friends that the Lord has put in my life, especially my sweet girlfriends. It is so awesome to know that they are always there to listen to me and really know me inside and out!
3. Spend time with my parents. I have always love hanging out with them, but now it is even more fun since I have my girls! I love watching my mom and Jay laugh with each other. They really feed off one another and are usually laughing at the funny things my dad says..."He can really get on a roll", right Mom?
2. Do crafts with Claire and Ava. I have enjoyed doing arts and crafts for a long time and now enjoy it even more because I can do it with my girls. They love to color and paint but their latest OBSESSION is cutting paper with scissors. I can hardly finish reading a magazine before they are asking to cut every picture of a person, shoe, animal etc. out of it!
1. Go on dates with Jay! It helps a lot to have two sets of grandparents close by who love to babysit! It is just so fun to go out to dinner and actually be able to carry on a conversation without two 3 year old little girls talking constantly. Our favorite date spot is Bella Italia.
**I now tag Courtney and Lauren to tell us some fun things you are up to!
1 comment:
Love it! What a successful first tag.
Post a Comment