These are my three favorite things the girls have said from the past week.
Last week in the car Claire had a little sniffle and she just kept on sniffing I asked her if she wanted a tissue and she said "No, my boogers are singing"
When Ava saw a wheel chair at our gym this week she immediately thought of Jay. He injured his knee a few weeks ago playing basketball. She looked at me and said " There is a wheel barrow chair for daddy"
The funniest was said last night by Ava. We were talking about what they learned at bible study that morning and she said all on her own..."My bible is so cute and baptist"
3 comments:
Hilarious! I'll have to show mike!
Missed you today. Jack has some valentines to give his girlfriends. :)
I laughed out loud!!! Great post Jenny!!
I LOVE it! Oh my gosh, I can't wait until Owen's boogers can sing and he carries a cute baptist Bible! So funny!
Post a Comment