Today was a very fun trick or treat day! We started the day off with a costume party at Courtney's house. All of Claire and Ava's friends were dressed up for the festivities. We tried to take a group picture and got about half of the group, but we got a cute picture of the ladies! Courtney and Lauren made yummy treats and the kids had a great time playing together.
After that it was off the mall to meet Bon Bon and Rich. I had to work today for a little while. It was pretty crazy that on Halloween I was decorating the Christmas tree in our store! When I got home we had a quick dinner and then got our princesses ready....Claire was her favorite, Belle and Ava was Sleeping Beauty. They were SO into trick or treating this year. They loved ringing the doorbells and asking for yummy treats. It was really to special to trick or treat on our street because a lot of the neighbors that lived here when I was little still do. They loved seeing the girls all dressed up. When we got home we spread out all their candy in the den just like Clay and I did growing up and they got to pick one treat each to enjoy. It was such a fun day!
1 comment:
what beautiful princesses and a beautiful mommy with the new contacts!
Post a Comment