The girls are growing up so quickly it just blows my mind. Right now they are really into singing and nursery rhymes. We have been going to a program at our local library that they love where they have learned a lot of new rhymes. We just got back from another week at the beach. It was so fun and we had a lot of visitors this time. We got to see Clay and Court and the girls, our friends Drew and Leslie, Jason's parents came for the day and my friend Maggie came for the last three days. Everytime we go to the beach they love it more. They love going in the ocean and jumping the waves and walking up and down the beach looking for shells. Here are some beach pictures from this trip. I will try not to let a week go by without blogging again!
Sunday, August 26, 2007
august fun
I can't believe a month has passed since I last blogged about my family. So much has happened in the past month...it has just been crazy. We officially sold our house this week and bought my parents home, the home I grew up in. We will be moving in late September. I have been looking for fabric, furniture, granite, hardware and visiting Lowes or Home Depot litterally five days out of the week! It has been a fun adventure, but more stressful than I originally thought. There are just so many decisions to make and I am one who doubts my decisions sometimes. The girls are really starting to understand the move and keep saying "We are moving to Susu's old house". They saw their room this weekend with their new big girl beds and are really excited about moving. I will try to post some pictures later this week of the new house.
The girls are growing up so quickly it just blows my mind. Right now they are really into singing and nursery rhymes. We have been going to a program at our local library that they love where they have learned a lot of new rhymes. We just got back from another week at the beach. It was so fun and we had a lot of visitors this time. We got to see Clay and Court and the girls, our friends Drew and Leslie, Jason's parents came for the day and my friend Maggie came for the last three days. Everytime we go to the beach they love it more. They love going in the ocean and jumping the waves and walking up and down the beach looking for shells. Here are some beach pictures from this trip. I will try not to let a week go by without blogging again!


The girls are growing up so quickly it just blows my mind. Right now they are really into singing and nursery rhymes. We have been going to a program at our local library that they love where they have learned a lot of new rhymes. We just got back from another week at the beach. It was so fun and we had a lot of visitors this time. We got to see Clay and Court and the girls, our friends Drew and Leslie, Jason's parents came for the day and my friend Maggie came for the last three days. Everytime we go to the beach they love it more. They love going in the ocean and jumping the waves and walking up and down the beach looking for shells. Here are some beach pictures from this trip. I will try not to let a week go by without blogging again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Look at them pose on their boogie boards?! How precious! They look like they have so much fun!
Are they wearing tutus on the beach??? Too cute!!! Love you!!!
Let me know if I can help in anyway with the move!
Post a Comment