I am still in denial about how fast 1st grade flew by! The girls both had amazing years! They loved their teachers and made some really great friendships! Claire excelled in writing, her favorite subject, and loves to read chapter books. Ava's favorite subject is reading and she also loves math. Their highlight of first grade was starting the Y princess program with their daddy. All of the girls in their tribe are in first grade at North Ridge except one who is in K at their school. I can not believe how fast they are growing up. You always hear people say things like "it goes by in an instant", but I never believed them until now! Jay and I are so proud of the girls with their academics, behavior, and what sweet girls they are! Look out second grade....
Sunday, June 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment