We could not wait to take Molly to Armadillo Grill for the first time! It is our favorite place to eat and we go all the time even though it is not that close to our house. Not only did we eat at "Armie" for the first time with Molly, but we took her for a walk around Meredith College. It was a beautiful day and Molly enjoyed the walk so much. The girls and I go to Meredith often, but they always love to see what dorms I lived in where my dorm window was located. I love telling them stories about eating dinner outside on the lawn while we listened to a local band and about the few times I went to the library to study :) Mom and dad, you can ignore that sentence!!! We had a wonderful family day together and Molly is now a Meredith girl too!
No comments:
Post a Comment