Monday, April 25, 2011
hawaii trip
Aloha !!! One of the highlights from April was our trip to Hawaii. Jay and I went to Maui for a week with Farm Bureau. We had such an amazing time exploring and relaxing. We went snorkeling for the first time and got to swim with dolphins and sea turtles. It was one of the most amazing things I have ever done. Jay got to play golf and I enjoyed laying by the pool reading and spending time with friends. We also enjoyed some amazing food! Fresh pineapple and fruit every morning for breakfast! I also enjoyed all of the fresh fish....fish tacos are my new best friend!! All of the fun we had, did not make up for how much we missed the girls! We had daily phone calls with them as well as some fun facebook conversations. They had a great time here spending time with both sets of grandparents. They of course loved all of the fun things we brought back from Hawaii. Claire loved her beautiful Hawaiian dress and Ava got a pink poodle with a lei and grass skirt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment