Saturday, January 22, 2011

my insurance agent


Last night Jay and I got all dressed up and headed to the annual Farm Bureau kick off dinner. It was such a fun night to be together and hang out with the other agents from Jay's office and hundreds more from his entire district. We had a great dinner and shared lots of laughs. I am so proud of Jay and love seeing how much he enjoys his job and how hard he works at it. I often think back to 10 years ago when Jay was first introduced to the Insurance business through the family that I was a nanny for. It is so awesome to see the road that the Lord laid out for Jay that has led him to Farm Bureau and his office in Knightdale! I can definitely say with 100% certainty that I have the best insurance agent in the world!!!

2 comments:

ashley said...

Such a cute couple!!! :) Miss you!

Sandy said...

How would we get in touch with your "agent"? We're looking for a change...