Oh, how I love the Fall! One of my favorite days in the fall is when we have our annual fall festival on the farm in Zebulon. Jay's parents welcome us and lots of our friends for lunch and festivities! This year we did face paining, painted pumpkins, did the three legged race and sack races. Rich also took the kids and dads on a long hayride....long enough for two little ones to take a nap! After the hay ride we enjoyed smores even though we were stuffed from a BBQ lunch. We do a lot of the same activities each year, but it feel different because the kids are growing up so fast! I love how each year is a different dynamic with kids getting older and little babies joining us for the first time too. It is so fun to see the kids enjoy the day and I love how much fun they have being all together!
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment