Last weekend I got to spend a lot of time with my precious friend Jess. She and Mike are getting married this summer and our whole family is really excited! All four of us get to be a part of their special day! Jess asked the girls to be her flower girls on Sunday night. At first they did not really know what it meant, but the more we have talked about it this week, the more excited they have become. They love Jess and Mike! Their buddy Camden is going to be the ring bearer, so they get to be in the wedding with him too! On Saturday Cara, Ashley and I went to a shower for Jess. She got lots of cute things for their new apartment! On Sunday night we all come over to our house for dinner. I had two of my new favorite things....Jacks's salsa and Cara's homemade pie. Both items were left in my fridge when our dinner was over and let me tell you, they are long gone!!! Cara, seriously you could sell your pies for a living. It was delicious!!! Jess and Mike we love you so much and can't wait until your special day in July!!!
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so excited you loved my pie!! You will definitely be a frequent receiver of pies since you are being sweet about it! Most people haven't liked them as much as you have! Love you!
Post a Comment