We celebrated Christmas early this past weekend with Clay, Court and the girls. We love every time we get to see them!!! The girls exchanged gifts of Friday night at mom and dad's house. Claire and Ava got adorable skirts that they wore to church Sunday and a Disney princess tent which they already love. Ava actually slept in it Saturday night... on the cold hardwood floors in her room. Obviously mommy and daddy did not know until the next morning. She said she woke up in the middle of the night and decided to go and sleep iin her tent. She took her pillow, blanket and two babies with her!!!! When we checked on the girls at 11pm they were both sound asleep in their beds, so I guess her story is true!!! They also gave me and Jay two Cd's from their church, which we are really excited about. We got to see them some on Saturday and Sunday for lunch too. I love getting to spend time with my brother and Court and absolutely love seeing our girls play together. I will leave you with my new favorite video....mom and the girls singing together. It makes me think of my childhood so much. My mom's mom would play the piano when we visited her and we would sing together....I love traditions!!!!
Monday, December 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment