We celebrated my dad's birthday today since my brother and his family were in town. Dad's real birthday was last Friday and he has been celebrating ever since. We had a wonderful brunch today at mom and dad's house. Jay was making me laugh so hard.....he grew up in the country and said that this was the first brunch he had ever been too! All four girls drew granddaddy beautiful pictures and helped him open his presents that were from all of us. They were more excited than he was I think! He got a Keurig coffee maker, individual K cups and a carousel for the coffee cups to "ride" on. I have to admit dad, I am a little jealous! I will just remember what Jay said earlier today..."Your parents usually pass down their coffee makers to us anyways"! hahaha. Happy Birthday Dad....I love you! I am glad you got some help blowing out your candles from Clay and mom!
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment