A few weeks ago I went to Kanki for one of my sweet friends birthday celebration. I had the best time with her and several other girl friends! While I was sitting there watching the chef and eating all the yummy food I realized that Jay and I had to take the girls!!! So this week we took them and they LOVED it. I remember going as a kid and being so scared of the fire so I was prepared for the worst. They even took in a stuffed animal each (wearing their matching dress of course!) The chef knew it was the girls first time so he was extra good! Their favorite thing he did was when he turned one of the shrimp up and waved it's tail at us. When he did he sang "shake your booty". Claire ate a whole plate of rice, some shrimp, soup and salad. Ava ate most of my soup and a PB&J from home that I packed. If any of you are interested in going they have a hibachi steak special for $9.99 instead of around $20. On the way out I got a picture of them together and of course they wanted to stand in front of the man...known to us as a statue of Buddha.....there is an opportunity for the gospel! Claire thought it was funny to tickle his toes! It was a really fun night! Jay left the mall with Claire and treated her to a McDonald's Mcflurry and Ava and I went downtown to the Cupcake Shoppe. It was such a special time to talk to the girls one on one and really hang out with them. Ava and I talked all about school and her friends....she honestly acted like she was 10 years old! She loved the cupcake shoppe and kept saying "It's pink everywhere". I obviously didn't get any pictures of Jay and Claire, but Ava and I got a couple. I love date nights with the girls and my Jay!
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so cute :) my favorite was hearing ava tell me about the "butterfly"...as in, the flying butter! haha
Post a Comment