The girls had so much fun playing with their sweet friends Grace and Chase this week. As soon as the four of them walked in our front door the girls were off to the playroom to play princess dress up of course! Chase and I played downstairs with the one train that we own. We made a track out of foam squares....it was so fun. Chase is going to be one of my students next year at preschool so it was really fun having one on one time with him. After the girls came down in their gowns I put on the princess sing a long DVD and they watched it from inside our huge princess tent. It was princess overload. We played on the playground and had a yummy lunch and ended our time with Popsicles! I had to get a picture of the four blue tongues! We are so thankful for Grace and Chase....and their mommy and daddy too!
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment