I totally forgot that I had not posted these pictures from the lake yet!!! I am week behind on all of the fun we have been having. Last Sunday afternoon we went to Jordan Lake with a group of people from our church. We played in the water, took a boat ride, Jay went tubing and four people from our church got baptised. One of them was our good friend Joe, also known as my manager at PBK. It was very special being there and witnessing God working in his life. I could not believe how much the girls liked the lake. They had never been to one before and they were not ready to stop swimming when it was time to go home. Me on the other hand....I realized I am not a lake girl. The bottom of the lake floor totally grossed me out. It was so slimy!!! It was worth it though to walk on it in order to have a family boat ride!
Friday, July 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We HATE that we missed it. :( Jack loves the lake and boating so much.
Post a Comment