Sunday, June 7, 2009

it's showtime















They did it!!!! The girls danced in their first dance recital!!! They both did a great job and loved every minute of it! They also loved being backstage with all their friends while we waited for the recital to be over. I was also in the back with them...I volunteered as a backstage mom which was a little crazy, but fun to be with my girls. I got to walk them out onto the stage and help them get into position and when the curtains opened the tapped on out and did their dance. I got to watch from the side of the stage and wish I could have seen their faces better, but it was still precious! They definitely shook their stingers!!! They had fun taking pictures with "Cinderella" and the "Prince" as well as their friends, teacher assistant Alicia and their teacher Missy!!! They were very excited to have their best friend Emmy in the audience! We had a great little cheering section....my parents, Jay's parents, the Gouges, and my friends Stac and Christy. Thank you all for coming and showing the girls know how much you love them!!!! It meant a lot to me and Jay to have all of you there! Claire and Ava were also really excited about getting roses from moommy and daddy....it was such a special night!

2 comments:

Drew and Leslie said...

The girls looked so cute! I know it was so fun! We had a lot of fun with you guys the other night too. We can't wait so long in between hanging out times next time. Have fun this week and enjoy the jam and your Nalgene! Love you!

Unknown said...

How precious. I'm glad the big night went so well!